Military History/President Unit Citations (pacific WW 11)

Question
These awards are in Leonard F.Wings's History, 43rd Infantry Division (Phillipines - l944 -l945).  Phillipine Presidential Unit Citation for action at Ipo Dam outside Manila and US President Unit Citation for same action. Were these citations for the 43rd Infantry Division?  Would those in the infantry that landed in New Guinea in 1944 under fire and also landed in Luzon (Gulf area)under fire with the 43rd Infantry  Division be entitled to the Combat Infantry Badge?  Thank you so very much - we appreciate you.

Answer
Dear Sir,
       Thank you for your question.  I am unsure how many FACTS I have about "WW 11" (World War Eleven ?) my area of expertise is WW 2 (World War Two).  I will leave the future to others & try my best with the past.
       In your question you typed "These awards are in Leonard F. Wing's History , 43rd Infantry Division (Philippines-1944-1945)."  Sorry, the unit history I refer to is Joseph E. Zimmer's The History of the 43rd Infantry Division 1941-1945.
       In your question you typed "Philippine Presidential Unit Citation for action.......for the 43rd Infantry Division?"  The entire 43rd Infantry Division was awarded a PHILIPPINE Presidential Unit Citation for the period October 17, 1944-July 4, 1945.  The award was made in 1950.  As to "US Presidential Unit Citation" the 169th Infantry Regiment (Connecticut National Guard) was awarded one for action on Luzon.  The award was made in 1946.  The 2nd Battalion, 172nd Infantry Regiment (Vermont National Guard) was awarded one for Ipo Dam, Luzon.  The award was made in 1945.
       In your question you typed "Would those in the infantry.......to the Combat Infantry Badge?"  The simple answer is YES, but nothing is ever simple.  Is your question about a specific person?  Individuals needed to have a clean record, in addition to time in combat, for a Combat Infantryman Badge.  The content of your question seems to extract an answer that will be used to answer another question out of context.  My apology, but I'm just not clear as to what FACTS you desire of me.
       My apology for not answering your question to my satisfaction.

Regrettably,
   Richard V. Horrell
    WW 2 Connections  

Military History

Richard V. Horrell