Military History/112th Medical Battalion - World War 2

I am doing research for a WW2 Army veteran, 92 years young, who served in the Pacific with 37th Infantry Division and was a enlisted Medic in the attached 112th Medical Battalion in the Philippines Campaign in 1945. He served on Luzon and was in Manila when it was liberated from the Japanese.
I have not been able to find any information on the 112 Medical Battalion other than that it was attached to the 37th Division. Can you help? Thank you very much - this would mean a lot to this gentleman.

I donít have much on the 112th medical battalion in my collection.  There are some resources that will help.  

The 1st link below is to a unit page for the 37th division.  I would contact them as they may have a history of the 112th.
The next link has some general information on the 112 and the last link is a personal story that may be helpful.

I wish I had more but I hope this helps.  

Military History

Paul Sutton

I can answer questions on World War Two weapons, tactics, and strategy. I can answer questions on Weapons systems and their development. I can answer guestions on Space exploration history. I am a World War 2 expert. I study Military Weapons Systems and the usage of those systems.

I work for Saint Petersburg College as a TRS or Technology resources specialist. I read 10 to 15 books a year on World War 2 and weapon systems. I also have a BA in History from USF.

I have a BA in history from USF.