Military History/Help identifying item?

Picture 1
Picture 1  

Picture 2
Picture 2  
I have what appears to be a Third Reich cuff title, but I cannot identify it. Can you help? It is made of gold-colored metal wire and gold thread.  It is about 1 inch by 18 1/2 inches. It has no writing, but it has 25 gold swastikas that are about 3/8 inch wide across the diagonal.  Thanks!

This is a very unusual item.  Most cuff titles were used to show where a soldier had served.  The Afrika Korps had a gold one.  Most cuff titles were black.  This might be handmade but I am not sure it is an authenticate piece of a Nazi uniform.  Sadly there are huge amounts of fake Nazi and World War 2 memorable.  

I wish I could be 100% certain but I would have your item looked in person.  

There are several websites that sell Nazi memorable; one you might check out is
Also check the below website.
Sorry about this and Thank you  

Military History

Paul Sutton

I can answer questions on World War Two weapons, tactics, and strategy. I can answer questions on Weapons systems and their development. I can answer guestions on Space exploration history. I am a World War 2 expert. I study Military Weapons Systems and the usage of those systems.

I work for Saint Petersburg College as a TRS or Technology resources specialist. I read 10 to 15 books a year on World War 2 and weapon systems. I also have a BA in History from USF.

I have a BA in history from USF.