Military History/1896 erfurt rifle model 91

Question
im looking for a magazine cant find one are they any other models that will work

Answer
Jerry:

I can't offer much help on this.   I assume you are looking to replace the damaged magazine along the bottom of the rifle.  You might check the gun forms and even ebay. Ebay sees some people parting out older guns that are damaged and you might have some success in finding your part.  The last option would be seeing if you can have one machined from scratch.  I assume all the parts are forged or machined and not stamped.  So this might be an option.

Military History

Keith H. Patton