Military History/What do all of these abreviations stand for?

Question
I have a WWI Draft Card listing U.S. Private Cavalry. I have another source regarding the same person listed as: Sergeant, Company D, 1st AAAMG Bn of the Army, 19 Sept 1917 - 20 May 1919. Are both the same? What do all of the abreviations stand for? Does AAAMG equal Antiaircraft Artillery Machine Gunner?
Bn equal Battalion?

Thank you for any help.

Answer
Draft cards do not usually list a person's rank or unit. What you have must be something else.

That said, "Bn" is the Army's abbreviation for Battalion

I'm fairly certain AAAMG wasn't an Antiaircraft Artillery group. I found a unit called the Mountain Anti Tank Battalion from World War II and my guess is that AAAMG stood for some sort of Anti Tank unit. Here's a link to a picture of the 727th AAA MG Battalion, Battery A, Camp Hale, Colorado:

http://digital.denverlibrary.org/cdm/singleitem/collection/p15330coll22/id/16474  

Military History

Marc Leepson