Military History/Passenger list

Question
I am trying to find a passenger list for the USS Europa AP-177 sailing about the 18th November 1945 from Southampton arriving New York about the 25th November 1945.  On board were the 186th and 686th General Hospital units which had been based at Fairford Park, Gloucestershire, England.  I am also interested in any information/details that you may have on the 686th GH Complimentary unit.   Many thanks for any help you can give.

Answer
Dear Ms.,
       Thank you for your question.  In it you typed "I am trying to find a passenger list.......about 25th November 1945."  For decades I have been searching for the "passenger list" of Troop Ships that transported US Military Personnel during WW 2.  My efforts have been nil.  My peers (Historians) have told me that the lists were destroyed during the late 1940's & early 1950's.  I have never been able to find in print that this destruction took place, as well as who did the destruction & WHY.  
       Also, I have been unable to find any FACTS as per the 186th General Hospital & the 686th General Hospital.  
       My apology for providing you with no FACTS as per your request.

"To be born an Englishman is to draw the winning ticket in the lottery of life"

Respectfully,
   Richard V. Horrell
    WW 2 Connections

Military History

Richard V. Horrell