Military History/Troop Ship Crossing, February 1944

I saw in your previous questions one which is similar to mine.
My Uncle was in the 119th Regt of the 30th Division. He sailed from Boston, Massachusetts on Feb 12, 1944 and arrived in Bristol, England on Feb 22, 1944. On the following website I am attaching, I found information which stated there were three ships assigned to the 30th division for that voyage, the SS Argentina, SS Brazil and the SS John Ericsson.

The letter on the site was written by Frank W Towers. He was the Regimental Packing & Crating Officer for the 120th Regiment. He states that the 120th Regt was on the SS Argentina. I was hoping you may know which of the other two ships the 119th Regt was on.
Thank you for your help.

Dear Sir,
       Thank you for your question.  I hope the following may clarify things a bit.

The SS John Ericsson, with the 117th Regimental Combat Team (5,538 Troops onboard) arrived at Liverpool, England.

The SS Brazil, with the 119th Regimental Combat Team (5,072 Troops onboard) arrived at Bristol, England.

The SS Argentina, with the 120th Regimental Combat Team (4,792 Troops onboard) arrived at Gourock, Scotland.

Good Luck with your quest.

Richard V. Horrell
    WW 2 Connections

Military History

Richard V. Horrell

Can answer: World War Two. Specifically, the troop transport ships that took US Military Personnel overseas & returned them to the US, 1941-47. Also, unit history of US Army QM, Signal, MP, Ordnance, Medical, Transportation & Engineer units that served during WW 2. The more obscure units are my specialty. If you have the APO that a Veteran sent letters from or received letters at, I can look up the history of that APO.

A lifelong study of WW 2, including participation as a WW 2 Re-enactor, 1980-2002. Also, interviewing over 400 WW 2 Veterans about their role in WW 2.

AASLH, Middle Tennessee Genealogical Society

Over 800 Profiles that I have written for client's about their loved one's role in WW 2.

BA, History & Political Science (19th & 20th Century European History) Webster University, Webster Groves, MO.

Assisting the National Archives on numerous occasions during the 50th Anniversary Commemoration of WW 2, 1991-95.

Respectfully, I do not disclose the names of the clients I deal with. I have a confidentially agreement with them.