Military History/medal translation

Question
This is a follow-up to the questions I submitted regarding a Swedish medal from 1869.
I read the lettering on the back as: K.t  StPat  Salisk
Can you tell me what that might mean?

Answer
I interpret it (as I wrote on my other site) as Kungl. Patriotiska Sällskapet = Kungliga Patriotiska Sällskapet. Kunglig(a)= Kingly in English = Royal. So The Royal Patriotic Society. It hands out medals for good deeds. In this case for good farming. All letters are not in place or OK. But this is the only interpretation I can give you!

You can also reach me at: http://www.liveperson.com/professional/expert-profile.aspx?gsBMQvSJ0S4K1haAm6AtH
There is no limit to the number of questions there. Please note: NEW SITE!

Donations are also always welcome! No amount is too small, no amount is too big!  

Military History

Claes-Gustaf Nordquist, M.D.