Military History/medicine

How is military medicine.different than regular medicine or is it not? Also any good tips on becoming healthier and strengthening your immune system?

No basically it is not but it concentrates on injuries, diseases & conditions that are common in military situations both in peace and in war and in between. There are no general treatments for that contrary to common beliefs. Too many individual differences. So you have to discuss that with your own doctor who knows you and your situation. Good luck!

You can also reach me at:
There is no limit to the number of questions there. Please note: NEW SITE!

Donations are also always welcome! No amount is too small, no amount is too big!  

Military History

Claes-Gustaf Nordquist, M.D.

I`m a retired Swedish military physician-surgeon with a big interest in military history - mainly European and especially of the Nordic-Scandinavian area. This also includes the history of military medicine.

A very long and intense personal interest.

Doctor of Medicine. You can also find me here on under these categories: I also answer questions in other categories: Oncology (General Cancer), General History, Brain Tumors, Breast Cancer, Colon Cancer