Military History/medicine

Question
How is military medicine.different than regular medicine or is it not? Also any good tips on becoming healthier and strengthening your immune system?

Answer
No basically it is not but it concentrates on injuries, diseases & conditions that are common in military situations both in peace and in war and in between. There are no general treatments for that contrary to common beliefs. Too many individual differences. So you have to discuss that with your own doctor who knows you and your situation. Good luck!

You can also reach me at: http://www.liveperson.com/professional/expert-profile.aspx?gsBMQvSJ0S4K1haAm6AtH
There is no limit to the number of questions there. Please note: NEW SITE!

Donations are also always welcome! No amount is too small, no amount is too big!  

Military History

Claes-Gustaf Nordquist, M.D.