Military History/106th AAA Automatic Weapons Battalion

Question
To which unit was the 106th Coastal AAA attached for the Sicily campaign?

Answer
Dear Ms.,
       Thank you for your question.  Assigned to the US Army II Corps, the 106th AAA Automatic Weapons Battalion landed in Sicily across RED Beach near Gela, attached to the US Army 1st Infantry Division.  
       If you plan to place additional question(s) about the 106th AAA Automatic Weapons Battalion, it would help me (and YOU) if you would scan & attach page two of the Veteran's Discharge Documents.  Discharge Documents are invaluable toward ACCURATE historic Research.

Respectfully,
   Richard V. Horrell
    WW 2 Connections  

Military History

Richard V. Horrell