Military History/Location in Paris of 604th Ordinance Depot on VE day

Question
My dad was stationed at the 604th Ordnance depot outside Paris on VE Day. Do you know the location? I am in Paris now and would like to find it and then bring him here. He has some memories of the Place and would love to help him rekindle them.  He is 92 and doing well thanks so much

Marty Davis

Answer
Dear Marty,
         I've located the following information in regard to your question:

*http://www.carlisle.army.mil/ahec/index.cfm
This site is the U.S. Army Center of Military History's web site and can answer your questions in regard to the TO&E or Table of Organization and Equipment in regard to the 604th Ordnance Depot.

*You can also type the following in your search engine: WWII NADA Ordnance Regiments TO&E Military History. This will come under the U.S. Militaria Forum.

*The 604th, 605th, and 606th were originally the 302nd Ordnance Regiment, Base at Camp Sutton, North Carolina.

I hope this helps and May God Bless-Lt. Colonel Robert A. Lynn, Florida Guard

Military History

LTC Robert A. Lynn, Florida Guard