Military History/1st Lt. Mary C. Johnson, A.N.C., WW 2

Question
thank you so much for your rapid response. I do have all of my moms information but I think is discarded the most important document. I will get it from my brother. I suspect you already are quite knowledgeable about the information I am seeking. I found you on a genealogy sight answered questions about PFC simon crank, 132 evac hospital ww2. I was in tears.I have been to the library, and have attempted research at the library of the army and have yet to retrieve the information I am seeking. I got the information on the 12th evac hospital from an article on ww2 military hospitals.ww2 medical research. and the other article you suggested states the 12th was in Luxembourg and then the history is unclear. anyway if I send you all the information I have, how much will you charge me to assemble an accurate history. you are the professional here. I would like to honor this brave, intelligent, faith filled soul as best I can. My email is . my phone is . I can and will do the input on PTSD for all of my siblings and myself have been emotionally and psychologically affected.thank you so much, Roberta beoris

Answer
Dear Ms.,
       I acknowledge your follow-up.  In it you typed "I do have all my moms information".  Good, then you should have no trouble beginning your quest for FACTS about your mother's service during WW 2.
       In your follow-up you typed "I think is discarded the most important document.  I will get it from my brother."  Finally, one of those 6-10 Discharge Documents your mother received.  I've typed about one of the copies enough, now some results obtaining FACTS!
       In your follow-up you typed "I suspect you already are quite knowledgeable about the information I am seeking."  No, I have no knowledge what-so-ever, since the few questions I have typed to you have gone unanswered.
       In your follow-up you typed "have yet to retrieve the information I am seeking."  Start with one of the 6-10 Discharge Documents you now seem to have located.  The FACTS typed on pages two, three & four will provide you with an EXCELLENT start.
       In your follow-up you typed "if I send you all the information I have, how much will you charge me to assemble an accurate history."  No, thank you.
       In your question you typed "My email is  .  my phone is  .  ".  No e-mail address nor telephone number appeared.  AllExperts prefers that everyone benefit from our exchange of FACTS.

Richard V. Horrell
   WW 2 Connections

Military History

Richard V. Horrell