Military History/Japanese artillery and spigot mortar locations / Okinawa

Dear Mr. Sutton,
Here is my question (s).

Is there a map which identifies the locations of the 24 320 mm Japanese spigot mortars which were on Okinawa ? Also, is there a map which locates  the Japanese artillery positions, primarily 75mm and 150mm howitzers.
My father was in the Headquarters Company of the 96th Infantry Division, "The Deadeyes", and was a combat correspondent for the 'Stars and Stripes' newspaper. I am writing a book about his experiences.
Thank you very much for considering these questions.

I have checked my resources and found no specific maps of the locations for the Spigot mortars.  Many were located on Ryan Ridge.  I have included some websites that may help but also check 2 books.

Big Guns and Brave Men: Mobile Artillery Observers and the Battle for Okinawa

Rikugun: Guide to Japanese Ground Forces 1937-1945: Volume 1: Tactical Organization of Imperial Japanese Army & Navy Ground Forces

I wish I had more for you, but I hope this helps

Thank you  

Military History

Paul Sutton

I can answer questions on World War Two weapons, tactics, and strategy. I can answer questions on Weapons systems and their development. I can answer guestions on Space exploration history. I am a World War 2 expert. I study Military Weapons Systems and the usage of those systems.

I work for Saint Petersburg College as a TRS or Technology resources specialist. I read 10 to 15 books a year on World War 2 and weapon systems. I also have a BA in History from USF.

I have a BA in history from USF.