Military History/106 AAA Auto-Weapons Battalion (Kentucky National Guard)

My Uncle went through Basic Training with the 106 AAA and I have his WW2 photo album.  I know he was in Africa, Sicily, Italy, and the European theater.  Other than that I know nothing else about his military service.  I has since passed away and can n0t answer these question.  I know he was the only enlisted person in his unit for the northern states and was give the nick name of "Big Yank".  He was proud to be part of his unit.  I want to know is his military service and battle history.  His name was Athur E. Osmer.  Any think you can find, would be helpful in filling in the family blanks..

Thnak you
Douglas Osmer

Dear Sir,
       Thank you for your question.  May I suggest you read the question/answer dated September 14, 2011 & July 1, 2012 at AllExperts.  If you do so, you will have read every FACTS I can provide you about the 106th AAA Auto-Weapons Battalion (Kentucky National Guard).
       Good Luck with your quest.

Richard V. Horrell
    WW 2 Connections
     2011 Richard Jones Road
      Apt      E 26
       Nashville   TN   37215-2837

Military History

Richard V. Horrell

Can answer: World War Two. Specifically, the troop transport ships that took US Military Personnel overseas & returned them to the US, 1941-47. Also, unit history of US Army QM, Signal, MP, Ordnance, Medical, Transportation & Engineer units that served during WW 2. The more obscure units are my specialty. If you have the APO that a Veteran sent letters from or received letters at, I can look up the history of that APO.

A lifelong study of WW 2, including participation as a WW 2 Re-enactor, 1980-2002. Also, interviewing over 400 WW 2 Veterans about their role in WW 2.

AASLH, Middle Tennessee Genealogical Society

Over 800 Profiles that I have written for client's about their loved one's role in WW 2.

BA, History & Political Science (19th & 20th Century European History) Webster University, Webster Groves, MO.

Assisting the National Archives on numerous occasions during the 50th Anniversary Commemoration of WW 2, 1991-95.

Respectfully, I do not disclose the names of the clients I deal with. I have a confidentially agreement with them.