Military History/106th ca AAA

Question
I would love to talk to Mr Douglas Osmer.
My Father was with the 106th all of 41 the he went with them to Ireland, England, N Africa, Sicily, Naples Foggia (Salerno) Anzio. and then to Europe
My Father was in Btry D.
I have sent off for all of the records

I would love to talk to Mr Osmer, if you could connect us?

My email is not working right, could you send my ph number, I could tell him a lot about the 106th  

Answer
Dear sir,
       Thank you for your question.  In it you typed "106th ca AAA."  I assume (something I am loathed to do) you are referring to the 106th Coast Artillery Battalion, Kentucky National Guard?
       In your question you typed "I would love to talk to Mr Douglas Osmer."  Someday I hope you do, since according to what you have typed, you share a common interest.
       In your question you typed "My Father was with the 106th all of 41".  Would you be so kind as to further type about said statement?  What is the factual content?
       In your question you typed "he went with them to Ireland, England, N Africa, Sicily, Naples Foggia (Salerno) Anzio. [sic] and then to Europe".  The sovereign nation of "Ireland" was neutral during WW 2, although HEAVILY pro-Axis.  Do you not mean Northern  [Northern} Ireland?  Also, Ireland (Northern Ireland also) England, Sicily, Naples Italy, Foggia Italy, Salerno Italy & Anzio Italy ARE in Europe.
       In your question you typed "I have sent off for all of the records".  Would you be so kind as to clarify "the records" for me?  Your father's "records" (Personnel File)?  Unit records?  95% of the Primary Source Documents of the two inch thick file I have on the 106th Coast Artillery Battalion, Kentucky National Guard came from the Kentucky State Archives in Frankfort & the Washington County (KY) Armory.
       In your question you typed "if you could connect us?"  I have provided "Mr Douglas Osmer" with my mailing address.  If you provide me with your mailing address, I will "connect" the two of you.  Otherwise, no.  At this time, the only way I have to contact "Mr Douglas Osmer" is through AllExperts, the same way available to you.
       In your question you typed "could you send my ph number"?  No sir, I cannot, since I do not have "Mr Douglas Osmer" address, nor your "ph number".
       In your question you typed "I could tell him a lot about the 106th".  I am sure you have a tremendous quantity of information (apocryphal & otherwise) to share.
       Good Luck with your quest.

Richard V. Horrell
   WW 2 Connections
    2011 Richard Jones Road
     Apt      E 26
      Nashville   TN   37215-2837  

Military History

Richard V. Horrell