Military History/Company B 751st MP Battalion

I just saw a note where you responded to a request for information on the above referenced unit.
According to his DD214, my father also served in this unit. You mentioned the Company records were available. Would it be possible to check for information on him.
He died when I was 4, back in 1956,and my brothers and sisters, and their children would love to find more information.
I can also mail or e-mail a copy of his DD214 if it will help.
Thank you for your consideration and service.
Roger S. Weist
Cleveland, Oh

Dear Sir,
       Thank you for your question.  In it you typed "You mentioned the Company records were available.  Would it be possible to check for information on him."  Yes.  Send your letter-of-request to:

U.S. Army Heritage & Education Center
950 Soldiers Drive
 Carlisle   PA   17013

In your question you typed "I can also mail or e-mail a copy of his DD214 if it would help."  You are welcome to send via First Class U.S.P.S. a photocopy of your father's Discharge Documents (WD AGO Form 53-55).  All four pages would be great, but page two is a must.  Please be sure to include your e-mail address for ease of response.
       Good Luck with your quest.

Richard V. Horrell
    WW 2 Connections
     2011 Richard Jones Road
      Nashville   TN   37215-2837  

Military History

Richard V. Horrell

Can answer: World War Two. Specifically, the troop transport ships that took US Military Personnel overseas & returned them to the US, 1941-47. Also, unit history of US Army QM, Signal, MP, Ordnance, Medical, Transportation & Engineer units that served during WW 2. The more obscure units are my specialty. If you have the APO that a Veteran sent letters from or received letters at, I can look up the history of that APO.

A lifelong study of WW 2, including participation as a WW 2 Re-enactor, 1980-2002. Also, interviewing over 400 WW 2 Veterans about their role in WW 2.

AASLH, Middle Tennessee Genealogical Society

Over 800 Profiles that I have written for client's about their loved one's role in WW 2.

BA, History & Political Science (19th & 20th Century European History) Webster University, Webster Groves, MO.

Assisting the National Archives on numerous occasions during the 50th Anniversary Commemoration of WW 2, 1991-95.

Respectfully, I do not disclose the names of the clients I deal with. I have a confidentially agreement with them.