Military History/Searchlights

Question
Hello, I collect photos on WWII for several years, mainly German. However sometimes i get photos that stretch before this era. I have a photo of searchlight and trailer, which is unidentifiable i think its 20's or before. I think to identify country of origin identifying the uniforms is key. Hence i contact you as a so called WWII expert, as many developments/ in service weapons where made prior to this era you should know something.

Thanks, hope to hear back and send through the image

Answer
Greetings

I would be honored to help.  You can send a photo thru All experts.  When you ask a a question at the bottom of the page is a link to upload an image.  Many Public Libraries can help scan the image. I would be happy to take a look.

Thank you

Military History

Paul Sutton