Military History/WWII French Officer's Uniform

Dear Mr. Sutton,
I have been conducting research on military uniforms for the WWII era, however I seem to be at a bit of a loss when trying to find information or design qualities of a WWII French Officer's Uniform.
I've done some back research, and I am aware of the WWI design which involved a horizon blue design, red or blue trousers, then the steel helmets, and a bit more on that which I currently can't recall.
So after this my question is: What were the French WWII Officer's uniforms like in regard to their color, material, and design qualities? And also I suppose, how did it evolve from the WWI uniform if at all?
Thank you sir, and I look forward to seeing what you find.

French uniforms in many ways did come from World War 1 designs.  The enlisted uniforms were very similar to the World War 1 uniforms.  Most French uniforms were tan in color to blend in with the mud.  French thought they would refight World War 2 using World War 1 tactics.  Uniforms were typically made from wool and or cotton.  Many offices had handmade uniforms to make them fit better and make an officer stand out.  I wish I had more but my information on French uniforms is limited.  There are some books that will help.

Officers and Soldiers of the French Army, 1940 by Andre' Jouineau  

The French Army 1939-45 (1) : The Army of 1939-40 & Vichy France

The French Army 1939-45 (2) (Men-at-Arms)
I wish I had more but check out the links they may help

Thank you  

Military History

Paul Sutton

I can answer questions on World War Two weapons, tactics, and strategy. I can answer questions on Weapons systems and their development. I can answer guestions on Space exploration history. I am a World War 2 expert. I study Military Weapons Systems and the usage of those systems.

I work for Saint Petersburg College as a TRS or Technology resources specialist. I read 10 to 15 books a year on World War 2 and weapon systems. I also have a BA in History from USF.

I have a BA in history from USF.