Military History/Battle of BaraPind 1971

Assalam Alaikum.
I need to prepare a presentation on the battle of bara pind in the upcoming week. Unfortunately, I fail to find much literature on the subject.( Col Imtiaz ul Haque wrote a book on the topic in regards but I have failed to find that book either. I request your detailed analysis of the battle of Bara Pind and what lessons are to be drawn by Pakistan Army from this debacle.

Dear Saud

Sorry for the late reply.

I am pasting a link for you from Wikipedia about the battle which will give you a clear picture of the events that folded . After reading this if you feel you need further info do let me know and i shall be glad to help.

Military History

Rizwan Saleem

help in military history ,war tactics and mobalizations covering world war 2 , vietnam and the 1965,1971 indo-pak wars and some Special operations.

independent research , collective information through various sources that would give an insight of different perspectives from both sides.

Independent studies and research, various official and non official sources.