Military History/Identify a Medal

Question
QUESTION: Can you please identify this medal?  What organization it belongs to, the age, and an approximate value.  I did clean it with a paste metal cream and it appears to be maybe copper based on the color of the medal. The medal was found in a box with a variety of other medals such as Mason, Eastern Stars, Veteran of Foreign Wars, Shinners’ and bowling pins.  If it is not a military item can you direct me where to look next.

ANSWER: Hi, I need a picture please?

Medal Front
Medal Front  

Medal Back
Medal Back  
QUESTION: Oops I am sorry; please see the attached two pictures.  As you will see it appears it was converted to also be a necklace pendant.

Answer
If I am not mistaken it looks like a post war piece of fashion jewelry. You see it with many japanese and chinese army medals post war. This looks to me like it was a chinese medal type, I dont know what type it is and will continue looking bit it was converted to jewelry.

Military History

Michael O'Reagan