Military History/WWII Bomber Jack Patches

I have two patches, from my father, and have no idea which group, squadron, etc. they are from. One is a hand painted leather; red background, white draped skeleton holding a brown and whited striped bomb. The other is a fabric patch; blue back ground, green clad winged dog firing a Tompson riding on a red bomb. Any ideas or a place where I can look these up? THANKS...

Hello Tom, I could probably help , is there any way you could send me photo of these two patches,the description is O.K. but photos would be much better for looking them up .

I know of a couple of sites , but would like to see them also myself so I can give them a try too .

If you can sedn photos in a JPG format that will help , here's my e mail, make sure to note "subject line" " Patch ID help " that way I'll know I'ts your stuff .

Military History

Johnny Signor

WW2 USAAF/USN/USMC flying unit emblem identification,Official and Unofficial types,some of thier aircraft used,WW2 era only please.

approximately 20+ years

self taught in the area of emblems of the military

Mostly ww2 veterans and some collectors