Military History/110th Engineer Combat Battalion, Missouri National Guard

Question
Hello,

I was recently searching the internet about the WW11 Army 110th Combat Engineers and came across your response to someone about the meaning of his fathers records pertaining to bronze stars, ribbons, etc.  This was dated 11/19/2012.  My father was in this same group at that time as 1st Lt. William H. Schmutz and I too have all my fathers records he kept. I made a display for my father many years ago of his medals/ribbons/patches/etc. and recently updated it after further research. I would be happy to share my information with the person who asked you the questions.  Would it be possible for you to put me in contact with him or send him my contact information. I could also send you a photo of my display.

Thanks very much.
Tom Schmutz
1656 Beckham Rd.
Concord, Va. 24538  

Answer
Dear sir,
       Thank you for your question.  Unfortunately, I will be unable to put you in contact with Doug, since AllExperts only provides me with a First Name.  May I suggest you contact AllExperts.  
       As to a photograph of the display, no thank you.  However, I would like to have ALL THE DATES typed in Box #32 on page two of your father's Discharge Documents.

Richard V. Horrell
   WW 2 Connections

Military History

Richard V. Horrell