Military History/Army Nurse Corps

Question
My mother served in the ANC from 1942, 1948 and 1952 released from Service. She was a 1st Lt and served in Puerto Rico USA. She just had her 99th birthday and is of very sound mind and still drives. I am interested in getting her military medals together (that she never received) and when I see her next visit to give them to her. She is a very humble person and does not like attention so I am doing this as a matter of my interest and history. She has been discharged a couple times for Demobilization. Her maiden name: Ruth Pearl Hazelbaker 4/4/1915, Army Serial Number N723109, 1st Lt, ANC, AUS, Valley Forge General Hospital, #28. 28 April 1942, #27. Nurse General duty 3449. #29. American theatre campaign ribbon/World War II Victory Ribbon. #33 ASF Cir 366 1945 Demobilization #43 Lapel Button ASR score Sept 1945)-62
Her final discharge papers: Ruth H. Zahrn First Lieutenant, Army Nurse Corps, USAR, and First Lieutenant, AUS N7723109, 6 March 1952. thank you for your time and hope that I can get her "lame duck" medal and others for her to see before her time is up on this earth. Thank you and God bless. Arlene Workman

Answer
Greetings
You can purchase medals from several websites.  EBay and Amazon.com have several.  I have included a link to a site that specializes in medals that may help.  I would attempted to get her full services record.  I cannot view it but as a family member you can.  I have include the link below for the national achieves.

I hope this helps and sorry for the delay
Thank you

http://www.medalsofamerica.com/Item--i-F052_FULL_SIZE_LIST

http://www.archives.gov/veterans/

Military History

Paul Sutton