Military History/Battle of the Bulge

Question
My Great Uncle Dale Shelton drove tanks during the battle. How can I find out what outfit he was with?

Answer
Good Day,
       Thank you for your question.  In it you typed "How can I find out what outfit he was with?"  Please refer to Box #6 on page two of your great uncle's Discharge Documents, which are invaluable toward ACCURATE historic research.  The unit listed in Box 36 was the unit your great uncle was assigned to after May 8, 1945 to return to the USA.  However, sometimes it was the unit the Veteran was assigned to prior to May 8, 1945.  Please provide me with EVERYTHING typed in Box #6 on page two of your great uncle's Discharge Documents.
       Next, please refer to Box #36 on page two of your great uncle's Discharge Documents.  Those are the dates your great uncle sailed overseas, as well as the dates he returned to the USA.  I have compiled a list (over 10,000 entries) of troop ship voyages during WW 2, with the units onboard the troop ship for that voyage.  Please provide me with EVERYTHING typed in Box #36 on page two of your great uncle's Discharge Documents.
       I will eagerly await your response via AllExperts.

Respectfully,
   Richard V. Horrell
    WW 2 Connections  

Military History

Richard V. Horrell