Military History/Hitler's secretaries & Traudl Jung

Question
QUESTION: Hi Bob, hope you're keeping well!

As you know, Rudolf Hess was one of Hitler's secretaries, to whom he dictated Mein Kampf. I believe Martin Bormann was also his secretary at one time. Whenever tv documentaries are shown, they usually show clips of inteviews with Traudl Jung, who was one of his secretaries in the bunker at the end.

I have 3 questions:

1/ How many secretaries did Hitler have?
2/ What were the differences between them?
3/ How did Traudl Jung become his main one when she wasn't a party member?

Thanks as ever,

Paul Murphy (denberg on the old Answerway)
London, UK.

ANSWER: Dear Paul,
        Glad to hear from you Paul and here are the answers to your three questions:

1. Hitler had four-Gerda Christian, Traudl Junge, Christa Schroeder, and Johanna Wolf.

2. There weren't really any differences between them.

3. She became his main secretary due to her sense of humor and dedication to her job.
  There wasn't any requirement that the secretaries be members of the Nazi Party.

May God Bless-Colonel Robert A. Lynn, Florida Guard

QUESTION: Bob, two questions, one of which is personal -

First, a few years ago, when Bin Laden was assasinated by the Americans, it was reported in the media that the Pakistani doctor who revealed his location was arrested and charged with something or other by the Pakistani authorities...my question is, is he still under arrest and has Obama done anything serious to make the Pakistanis release him?

Second, I tried to add you to my Facebook friends ("follow me on Facebook", your entry says somewhere), but I think you made a mistake somewhere when you posted a link, because it links to what I can only assume is another Robert Lynn...this guy is employed by the Bank of America and looks a bit too young to be you! Please check your link and let me know if I can add you to my Facebook friends!

Many thanks,

London, UK.

Answer
Dear Paul,
         That physician's name is Shakeel Afridi and his sentence was reduced from 33 years to 23 years and $3,500.00 to $1,000.00 fine in March, 2014. On Facebook you can try Robert A. Lynn Orlando, Florida USA.

Respectfully Submitted-Robert

Military History

LTC Robert A. Lynn, Florida Guard