Military History/Mauser k98-29

Question
Mauser k98-29
Mauser k98-29  

mauser k98-29
mauser k98-29  
Dear,
almost own hunting rifle Mauser K 98-29.
I'm interested in year carbines, estimate age or any information.
If you can not answer my request asked to make your point me to someone who could assess.
I have enclosed a few pictures.
Best regards!!

Answer
Greetings

The K98-29 models were built in Czechoslovakia in the mid 1930s for the Persian Army.  I would need to know the serial number to determine the year of manufacture.  Yours has been modified since it was built.  It would appear it had a longer barrel fitted for hunting. Also the stock has been changed.  I would have a gunsmith look at it.  The below link is to gunsmith who might be able to go into more detail.

I hope this helps.

Thank you

http://www.shumakergunworks.com/storm.cfm?funnelaction=340

Military History

Paul Sutton