Military History/World War II

First of all thank you for your service. I had an uncle who served in the Pacific area. According to his discharge paper his organization was the 753 AAA Gun Bn. His occupational specialty & number was chauffeur 345. He entered service at Ft. Bliss, Texas. I would appreciate some information or where I can look up information on his service unit. Thank you for your time & trouble.

Dear Bill,
        The 753rd AAA Gun Battalion (Semi-Mobile) was formed in Hawaii on 12 December 1943 from the 2nd Battalion, 95th Coastal Artillery. It arrived on Kwajalein Island on 4 February 1944 and arrived back in Hawaii (less its Batteries C and D which stayed on Kwajalein Island) on 28 July 1945 at Hickam Field, Hawaii. This unit is credited for the following campaign-Eastern Mandates 31 January 1944 to 14 June 1944. May God Bless-Colonel Robert A. Lynn, Florida Guard  

Military History

LTC Robert A. Lynn, Florida Guard

I can answer both specific and general military history questions from ancient times to the present. I also provide references and footnotes where I obtained the answers from.