Military History/Lens Cone (For type k-22 camera) trunk

Lens Trunk
Lens Trunk  
I was doing some research on Lens Cone (For type k-22 camera) trunks and came across this webpage:

I have TWO of these trunks and would like to sell them.  Any idea on how much they would be worth?

Thank you.

I have seen prices for the lens cone from 30 to 50 dollars up on EBay.  Sadly due to the economy the market for these items is depressed. I would try EBay and this site

I hope this helps and Thank you  

Military History

Paul Sutton

I can answer questions on World War Two weapons, tactics, and strategy. I can answer questions on Weapons systems and their development. I can answer guestions on Space exploration history. I am a World War 2 expert. I study Military Weapons Systems and the usage of those systems.

I work for Saint Petersburg College as a TRS or Technology resources specialist. I read 10 to 15 books a year on World War 2 and weapon systems. I also have a BA in History from USF.

I have a BA in history from USF.