Military History/ss wikings rings

i recently got a ring from a friend who said she got it from her husband who had served in the US navy in ww2. i was wandering if you could tell me if this is real or if it is worth anything. on the back inside of the band is what looks like the number 800 but could be something else with the sig runes next to it engraved.

Although the ring looks wonderful, detailing and highly polished, sadly most of these are 1960s fantasy pieces. They DID exist and most if not all were made by Norwegian jewelers and would be marked as such. It has good qualities as it is marked "800" and excellent workmanship although most of these type rings weren't made of silver at all. A few questions, where was your friends husband stationed and what ship was he on? Can you post some pictures of the inside of the band to see the markings?

Military History

Michael O'Reagan

I can Identify unit insignia, patches, pins, medals, weapons and accessories from US and other countries and eras to Revolutionary War to current.

I have been a military dealer and appraiser for 15 years in Massachusetts.

Self studied novice in all areas of history, firearms, foreign language. Professional Fire Fighter

none but I pat myself on the back quite frequently.

All clients are confidential although I work with many antique dealers across the country, have an established eBay business for 15 years, participate in militaria shows from Louisville to Maine.