Military History/want to know more about 925 signal company

Please help me understand more about 925 signal company during ww2
My grand pa was a tec-3 with the 925 signal co. On his discharge paper it shows duty nco 566 .no where does it tell me what division this company was  associated with. Can you help me.battles & campaigns show Egypt-Libya, Naples-Foggia, Normandy, Northern France, Rhineland, Sicily, Tunisa, GO33 WD45 as amended. Date of entry 3 july 42 - seperation 15 nov 45
Arm or serv shows sig c.
Looking to find his division  or batallion .
Please hrlp me Sir !
Thank You
Norman proud grandson of my hero !

Dear Sir,
       Thank you for your question.  In it you typed "925 signal company".  The 925th Signal Depot Company participated in the following Campaigns:

Northern France:     July 25-September 14, 1944
Rhineland:          September 15, 1944-March 21, 1945

In your question you typed "tec-3".  A Technician 3rd Grade was paid $96.00 per month.
       In your question you typed "battles & campaigns show.......WD45 as amended."  Since the Campaigns for the 925th Signal Service Company & the Campaigns listed in Box #32 on page two of your grandfather's Discharge Documents are so different, it is clear the unit listed in Box #6 was the unit your grandfather was assigned to for his return to the U.S.A. and NOT the unit he was assigned to prior to May 8, 1945.  Sorry to type this, but the 925th is not the unit you wish to research if you wish to learn about your grandfather role in WW 2, prior to May 8, 1945.
       The Campaigns listed in Box #32 are quite unique in that your grandfather served with the British in Egypt-Libya, June 11, 1942-February 12, 1943, then with U.S. Forces in the M.T.O. & E.T.O.
       Would you be so kind as to photocopy ALL FOUR PAGES of your grandfather's Discharge Documents, then send the photocopies to me via First Class U.S.P.S.  Please include your e-mail address for ease of response.  After reading ALL FOUR PAGES of your grandfather's Discharge Documents, it would be my pleasure to share with you all the FACTS I glean from the documents.
       Good Luck with your quest.

Richard V. Horrell
    WW 2 Connections
     2011 Richard Jones Road
      Apt.      E 26
       Nashville   TN   37215-2837

Military History

Richard V. Horrell

Can answer: World War Two. Specifically, the troop transport ships that took US Military Personnel overseas & returned them to the US, 1941-47. Also, unit history of US Army QM, Signal, MP, Ordnance, Medical, Transportation & Engineer units that served during WW 2. The more obscure units are my specialty. If you have the APO that a Veteran sent letters from or received letters at, I can look up the history of that APO.

A lifelong study of WW 2, including participation as a WW 2 Re-enactor, 1980-2002. Also, interviewing over 400 WW 2 Veterans about their role in WW 2.

AASLH, Middle Tennessee Genealogical Society

Over 800 Profiles that I have written for client's about their loved one's role in WW 2.

BA, History & Political Science (19th & 20th Century European History) Webster University, Webster Groves, MO.

Assisting the National Archives on numerous occasions during the 50th Anniversary Commemoration of WW 2, 1991-95.

Respectfully, I do not disclose the names of the clients I deal with. I have a confidentially agreement with them.