Military History/GRANDFATHERS WW2 RECORDS

Question
Thanks to a previously answered question (unit history of the 142nd AAA gun battalion)  I have a bullet-point time line of my Grandfather's unit in WW2.  How can I find out more information about his personal service online?   I know from stories he told to family members that he spent time with a family in Belgium and taught one of their children to read english and that he was at a concentration camp liberation but I don't know which one.  I also have a small article clipped from a news paper that reports about him laying communication lines across the Rhine River.  I would like to verify these stories.  I have serial number and I know he was a tech 5 in rank.  
Thanks for your help.
Rebecca

Answer
Dear Ms.,
       Thank you for your question.  May I ask, what is your source that your "GRANDFATHER" was assigned to the 142nd AAA Gun Battalion prior to May 8, 1945?
       In your question you typed "How can I find out more information about his personal service online?"  "Online" I have no idea.  There are other sources for FACTS, but not "online".  Sorry.
       Pay for a "tech 5" was $66.00 per month.
       Good Luck with your quest.

Richard V. Horrell
   WW 2 Connections

Military History

Richard V. Horrell