Military History/Sequence of off loading during ivasions Med WWII

I have a question regarding the sequence of off loading LST's during the Algerian, Sicilian, Naples-Foggia and the Anzio invasion's. Im sure the infantry was sent in via smaller boats but when did AAA guns offloaded? after the tanks or before? Or was each situation different.
Thanking you in advance
Rick Dixon

Tanks and other heavy machines were typically landed by LST or Landing Ship Tank.  LST were armed with several AA guns so AAA vehicles were not needed to protect the beaches.  So tanks would land after infantry then AAA equipment to support troops as they moved inland.  LST carried 20mm and 40mm cannons for air defense.  Also as LST would land equipment; Destroyers and Frigates would be on hand for air defense and to fire on land targets.  

I hope this helps and enjoy the links.
Thank you  

Military History

Paul Sutton

I can answer questions on World War Two weapons, tactics, and strategy. I can answer questions on Weapons systems and their development. I can answer guestions on Space exploration history. I am a World War 2 expert. I study Military Weapons Systems and the usage of those systems.

I work for Saint Petersburg College as a TRS or Technology resources specialist. I read 10 to 15 books a year on World War 2 and weapon systems. I also have a BA in History from USF.

I have a BA in history from USF.