Military History/Decoration and citations WWII

My father, Harry Bates Price Jr., was awarded an EAME Ribbon, Air Medal GO 87 Hq TAC 26 Nov 44, Distinguished Flying Cross GO 134 Hq 9th AF 16 Jul 45, silver Oak Leaf Cluster, Victory Medal WD Cir 326 45, and American Campaign Medal WD Cir 326 45.
I understand what these are by searching the internet but, how do I go about finding out exactly what he did personally to be awarded these decorations and citations, especially the Flying Cross and Air Medal?

Hello, let me help you with this question, you would have to secure his records, his DD-214 from the National Archives, but typically the DFC was awarded after heroism in flight, sole survivor of a crew etc. Air medal also awarded for numerous acts of valor etc. Only his records will be able to determine.  

Military History

Michael O'Reagan

I can Identify unit insignia, patches, pins, medals, weapons and accessories from US and other countries and eras to Revolutionary War to current.

I have been a military dealer and appraiser for 15 years in Massachusetts.

Self studied novice in all areas of history, firearms, foreign language. Professional Fire Fighter

none but I pat myself on the back quite frequently.

All clients are confidential although I work with many antique dealers across the country, have an established eBay business for 15 years, participate in militaria shows from Louisville to Maine.