Military History/338TH ENGINEERS WWII

My dad was in the 338th engineers in wwii. It has come to my attention that a booklet was printed by the company commander that chronicaled their service and was available at some of their reunions. I am trying to get a copy of this booklet.

Based on your comment I am assuming he was in the company, there was also a 338 Engineering Regiment.  Here is about all I can find.  a personal history of someone in the company from an oral history.  Try posting on here and see if you can find anyone who might have a copy of the pamphlet.

Military History

Keith H. Patton

I can answer questions pertaining to weapons and tactics, personalities, battles, and strategies in european and U.S. history.

I was a history major, and had done extensive research in the subject area. I have designed and tested numerous computer games for various
historical periods.

B.A History M.S. Science
I have had the opportunity to live abroad and walk numerous battlefields both in the United States, Europe, and the Pacific.