Military History/info on 77th Infantry div about myself

Question
Mr Leepson,
 I was a reservist in the 77th infantry division stationed at Fort Totten from 1965 to 1971 I was attached to a medical unit there .In 1970 my unit was activated  because of the postal strike for 7 days ,my DD 214 indicates I was discharged from Headquarters company 82nd Airborne division .Question how is that possible.is that accurate My next question ? Six units of the 77th were activated to Vietnam ,where were they sent? I have been trying to find out what medical units were attached to the 77 infantry during that period.Can you help me out

Answer
I don't have any answers for you, but I can suggest three places that might. First, for info about the history of the 82nd Airborne, try the 82nd Airborne Association. Website: www.82ndairborneassociation.org or the 82nd Airborne Division Museum at Fort Bragg:
www.82ndairborneassociation.org

I've had good luck with the Army Center of Military History: www.history.army.mil

They should have info on the history of the 77th Infantry.

Military History

Marc Leepson