Military History/ammo box

I have an ammo box with the numbers 1-C445. It also has 2 CTG 105 MM HE M1 & says DUALGRAN on it. Says w/suppl chg w/o fuze for HOWITZER M2A1 M2A2 M103 and M137 comp B. Lot LS-56-191. Can u tell me anything about this please. Thank u so very much!

You have an ammunition box for a 105mm artillery piece.  
The term DUALGRAN indicates that the propellant is made in two sizes.  The M2A1 and M2A2 are World War 2 era weapons.  The M103 and M137 are Vietnam era weapons but all 4 types could fire the type of ammunition in your ammunition box.  The US supplies these Howitzers and ammunition to dozens countries during the cold war along with the IS army and US marines using these weapons.  The box was made later 1960s or early 1970s; not 100% on that.

I hope this helps and check out links

Thank you  

Military History

Paul Sutton

I can answer questions on World War Two weapons, tactics, and strategy. I can answer questions on Weapons systems and their development. I can answer guestions on Space exploration history. I am a World War 2 expert. I study Military Weapons Systems and the usage of those systems.

I work for Saint Petersburg College as a TRS or Technology resources specialist. I read 10 to 15 books a year on World War 2 and weapon systems. I also have a BA in History from USF.

I have a BA in history from USF.