Military History/APO address

Question
My wife's uncle was killed in the US 3rd Army's Lorraine offensive in WWII. I am trying to pull together a complete story of his WWII service and am having trouble figuring out where he was in England. I have one Vmail letter with "Inf Co. M A.P.O. 15190" as the return address. Can you help me figure out where that was in England and what type of organization he was assigned to? I assume it was some sort of replacement depot, but am not sure.
Best regards,

Answer
Dear sir,
       Thank you for your question.  In it you typed "A.P.O. 15190".  APO 15190 was assigned to 1st Base Port Office when APO 15190 came into existence March 9, 1944.  1st Base Post Office was located in London, England in March 1944.
       Good luck with your quest.

Respectfully,
   Richard V. Horrell
    WW 2 Connections  

Military History

Richard V. Horrell