Military History/Military Police 677, World War 2

Question
Mr. Horrell, I just read an answer you gave to a person regarding a family member who was an MP in World War 2.  So I was wondering if you could supply me with any information about my father who also was an MP 677 and served on the Aleutian Islands from September 28, 1943 to February 6, 1945.  According to his discharge papers he was part of the 175th MP CO. His name was Leaonard S. Konarski

Answer
Dear sir,
       Thank you for your question.  Also, THANK YOU for referring to me as "Mr. Horrell".  Good manners NEVER go out-of-style.
       In your question you typed "I was wondering if you could.......September 28, 1943 to February 6, 1945."  Sure, it would be my pleasure.  Please photocopy the four page Discharge Documents (WD AGO Form 53-55) of the Veteran, then send the photocopies to me via First Class USPS.  Please be sure to include your e-mail address for ease of response.  It will be my pleasure to share with you any FACTS I glean from the documents.
       In your question you typed "According to his discharge papers he was part of the 175th MP CO."  If that is the unit typed in Box #6 on page two of the Veteran's Discharge Documents (WD AGO Form 53-55) that was the unit the Veteran was assigned [assigned] to when the Veteran was discharged from the US Army, NOT necessarily the unit the Veteran was assigned [assigned] to prior to V-E Day or V-J Day.
       Good Luck with your quest.

Respectfully,
   Richard V. Horrell
    WW 2 Connections
     2011 Richard Jones Road
      Apt.      E 26
       Nashville   TN   37215-2837

Military History

Richard V. Horrell