Military History/General Patton

Question
Dear Sir, I heard that General Patton made a remark about what a great job the OSS agents did to prepare for the landings.  I may be incorrect, and that is what I am trying to find out, but I believe he said that having them working before Operation Dragoon was like having 15 battalions going ahead to clear things off.
I don't remember the exact quote or if it was 15 or less or more.  I found the quote and wanted to use it in my book, but have lost track of it and can't find it.  Do you know about this?  Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Answer
Dear Anne,
        First, I apologize for not getting back to you sooner but I have been out of the country on personal business. General Patton was never involved in Operation DRAGOON, the codename for the invasion of Southern France. When that invasion took place he was commanding Third Army and the breakout from the Normandy beachheads. He had nothing to do with the planning for DRAGOON or its execution. May God Bless-Colonel Robert A. Lynn, Florida Guard

Military History

LTC Robert A. Lynn, Florida Guard