Military History/Trying to identify an OLD uniform!

Question
Good evening! I was recently given an old military uniform. From what little I was told its from WW1, all original and the owner of it passed away about 10+ years ago.  I'm having trouble finding any similar uniforms, especially the plaid pants! Any and all help would be much appreciated!

Answer
Unfortunately I am not able to help you wirh this kind of questions any more. A friend of mine who knew everything worth knowing and more of old uniforms helped me with this kind of questions and I always gave him credit for it here. Unfortunately he suddenly passed away last summer. You seem to live in Florida? If so do you think the uniform is American? If so try one or several of the American experts here! Good luck!

You can also reach me at: http://www.liveperson.com/professional/expert-profile.aspx?gsBMQvSJ0S4K1haAm6AtH
There is no limit to the number of questions there. Please note: NEW SITE!

Donations are also always welcome! No amount is too small, no amount is too big!
The language problem I have had with the payment site has been solved!

Military History

Claes-Gustaf Nordquist, M.D.