Military History/Question on my father Pietro Auricchio

Question
I am trying to find all the info I can on my dad from ww2, is rank , his job, how long was he in for, where he was during.  He was in the 169th ordnance depot company . Got a picture of all of them on July 2,1943. I would love to know all there is to know. Pietro Auricchio from huntington New York . Born jan 21 , 1924 died 2006.

Answer
Dear Sir,
       Thank you for your question.  In it you typed "rank".  Would you be so kind as to provide me the FACT typed in Box #3 on page two of your father's Discharge Documents (WD AGO Form 53-55)?
       In your question you typed "job".  Would you be so kind as to provide me with the FACTS typed in Box #30 on page two of your father's Discharge Documents (WD AGO Form 53-55)?
       In your question you typed "how long he was in".  Would you be so kind as to provide me with the FACTS typed in Box #22, #23, #24 & #7 on page two of your father's Discharge Documents (WD AGO Form 53-55)?
       In your question you typed "where he was".  Would you be so kind as to provide me with the FACTS typed in Box #32 & #36 on page two of your father's Discharge Documents (WD AGO Form 53-55)?
       In your question you typed "He was in the 169th ordnance depot company".  Would you be so kind as to provide me with the source that your father was assigned [assigned] to the 169th Ordnance Field Depot Company prior to May 8, 1945?
       The 169th Ordnance Field Depot Company was awarded a Meritorious Unit Citation for the period February 7-August 15, 1944.  General Order #53, HQ COMM Z, awarded April 13, 1945.  "COMM Z" (Communication Zone) was the Logistical Support Entity for U.S. Forces serving in the E.T.O. (European Theater of Operation) 1943-45.
       The 169th Ordnance Field Depot Company participated in the Rhineland Campaign, September 15, 1944-March 21, 1945.
The 169th Ordnance Field Depot Company served in the Army of Occupation, Germany, May 20-July 4, 1945.
       I will eagerly await your reply with the FACTS requested from page two of your father's Discharge Documents (WD AGO Form 53-55).

Respectfully,
     Richard V. Horrell
      WW 2 Connections

Military History

Richard V. Horrell