Military History/World War 2

Mr. Signor,

My name is MIDN Arroyobautista. I am currently a senior at the United States Naval Academy in Annapolis. The reason I am messaging you is because I am currently working on my senior project. We are looking to obtain information such as "cost per flight" hour and how "maintainable" an aircraft is on a scale of 0-100. Please let me know if you can help or if you know where I can find this information. We have been looking for a few weeks, but we have not had any luck. Thank you for your time.

Very Respectfully,

MIDN Arroyobautista

Not really sure exactly what you're looking for , but if you want just an Opinion" on an aircraft type I think would fit your request , I would suggest the North American T-6 Texan/SNJ .
It was a hardy workhorse for both the USAAF/US Navy and Marine Corps during and even after WW2 , it has ease of access panels all along the front fuselage sections and very dependable engine and all around good safety record by what I've read on it ..............

Hope this helps , good luck an all the best !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Military History

Johnny Signor

WW2 USAAF/USN/USMC flying unit emblem identification,Official and Unofficial types,some of thier aircraft used,WW2 era only please.

approximately 20+ years

self taught in the area of emblems of the military

Mostly ww2 veterans and some collectors