Military History/Looking for Information

Question
Andrew Jackson Harrison worked as a cook 060 in WWII? I have been doing some research and itís been a long journey trying to find out who was in WWII with him.  His army serial number is: 20 463 042.  Was in New Guinea, Southern Philippines, Luzon WDGO 33 45 & Amer Def SV Med; Philippine Liberation Ribbon WDC 136-45.  Any information regarding him will help.  
Thank You,
Laura

Answer
Dear Ms.,
       Thank you for your question.  In it you typed "I have been doing some.......in WWII with him."  I suggest you contact:

US Army Heritage & Education Center
950 Soldiers Road
 Carlisle   PA   17013

for the unit records of whatever unit Mr. Harrison was assigned [assigned] to.  The unit records will include a unit roster, so that you may "find out who was in WWII with him."
       In your question you typed "army serial number is: 20 463 042."  Almost always, ASN beginning with the arabic numeral "2" indicate that the soldier was a member of the National Guard prior to their service in the US Army.
       In your question you typed "Was in New Guinea, Southern Philippines, Luzon".

CAMPAIGNS

New Guinea          January 24, 1943-December 31, 1944
Luzon          December 15, 1944-July 4, 1945
Southern Philippines   February 27-July 4, 1945

In your question you typed "Amer Def SV Med".  Mr Harrison was awarded the American Defense Service Medal, for service in the US Army PRIOR TO Sunday, December 7, 1941.
       In your question you typed "Any information regarding him will help."  I am confused.  Initially your request was for "who was in WWII with him."  Now your request is for "information" about Mr. Harrison.  Please clarify.

Respectfully,
   Richard V. Horrell
    WW 2 Connections

Military History

Richard V. Horrell