Military History/korean medals

korean medal
korean medal  
I have currently been passed down medals/ pins from my uncle. He sadly passed awY and never gave me any info about them. I have 6 pins. I am trying to find out what they are for. I have pictures i can send you if my descriptions arent good enough. Here goes. Twp pins 9f buffalo. One faces to the right. The second pin faces left. Both pins say ready and forward. They are in brass color with the buffalos painted brown standing on a black striped bar. The next pin is round solid brass or gold color. It has a pair of swors crossed with a tank in the middle. Along with it is a solid gold pin that says. U.s.  then i have a fabric stripex pin with red on both sides and in the middle is a big yellow stripe and a small, white, black and red pinstipes surrounding it. The last pin is a big eagle almost like a seal that appears to say e pluribus unum.  

Hi what you have are two Distinctive Unit Insignia from the 10th Cavalry Regiment, one National Defense Ribbon, one Armored Cavalry enlisted collar disc along with an enlisted US collar disk and what looks like a World War One horse bridle. I would have to see the backs of the pins to determine the exact age.

Military History

Michael O'Reagan

I can Identify unit insignia, patches, pins, medals, weapons and accessories from US and other countries and eras to Revolutionary War to current.

I have been a military dealer and appraiser for 15 years in Massachusetts.

Self studied novice in all areas of history, firearms, foreign language. Professional Fire Fighter

none but I pat myself on the back quite frequently.

All clients are confidential although I work with many antique dealers across the country, have an established eBay business for 15 years, participate in militaria shows from Louisville to Maine.