Military History/Honorable Discharge / MOS question

Good Morning Robert,

When you have a moment please, I have a question regarding the MOS codes shown on my father's WWII discharge papers. The document shows (3); 604 (light machine gunner), 745 (rifleman) and 1736 (light tank crewman).
My question is, where did the person who completed the Discharge form take those three MOS codes from, or find them? Possibly from Morning Reports? My dad told me many war stories and mentioned having done all three, but that's all that I have to go on.

As always, thanks for your time and God Bless,

Dear Mr. Davis,
         It was his Service Record which was AGO Form 24. This was a multi-page booklet that contained all the information on a soldier and tracked his service from start to finish. You can reference FM (Field Manual) 12-250 The Army Clerk. May God Bless-Colonel Robert A. Lynn, Florida Guard  

Military History

LTC Robert A. Lynn, Florida Guard

I can answer both specific and general military history questions from ancient times to the present. I also provide references and footnotes where I obtained the answers from.