Military History/Hospital Ship

Question
Mr. Horrell,

How can I obtain a list of people aboard the USAHS Jarret M. Huddleston?  I have reason to believe my grand father was on the ship. (hullet evans)  I would like to learn more about him.

It is a wonderful thing you are doing with your expertise!

Thanks,

Matt Evans

Answer
Dear Mr. Evans,
       Thank you for your question.  Also, THANK YOU for referring to me as "Mr. Horrell".  Good manners NEVER go out of style.
       In your question you typed "Howw can I obtain a list of people aboard the USAHS Jarret [sic] M. Huddleston?  I have reason to believe my grandfather was on the ship."  Since this was a US Army Hospital Ship, was your grandfather onboard as a patient or a member of the crew/staff providing services to the patients onboard?  
       In your question you typed "It is a wonderful thing you are doing with your expertise!"  Thank you, you are most kind.
       Good Luck with your quest.

Respectfully,
   Richard V. Horrell
    WW 2 Connections
     2011 Richard Jones Road
      Apt.      E 26
       Nashville   TN   37215-2837

Military History

Richard V. Horrell