Military History/SS Marine Devil duty

Merchant Marine 1
Merchant Marine 1  

Training class
Training class  
Mr. Horrell;

My father (who recently passed away) served on the SS Marine Devil toward the end of WWII.  I am wondering is there information on where the Marine Devil took port during its deployment?  I know my dad talked about time in the Mediterranean sea and passing through the Suez Canal and other stops.  I am just wondering if there is some record of the port of calls that the SS Marine Devil made.

Thank you in advance

Dear Mr. Kettner,
       Thank you for your question.  In it you typed "if there is some record of the port of calls that the SS Marine Devil made."  I can provide you with FACTS for 17 of the war-time voyages of the SS Marine Devil.  Please send me a letter via First Class U.S.P.S. with your mailing address & e-mail address.  It would be my pleasure to provide you with the FACTS you desire.
       Good Luck with your quest.

Richard V. Horrell
    WW 2 Connections
     2011 Richard Jones Road
      Apt.      E 26
       Nashville   TN   37215-2837

Military History

Richard V. Horrell

Can answer: World War Two. Specifically, the troop transport ships that took US Military Personnel overseas & returned them to the US, 1941-47. Also, unit history of US Army QM, Signal, MP, Ordnance, Medical, Transportation & Engineer units that served during WW 2. The more obscure units are my specialty. If you have the APO that a Veteran sent letters from or received letters at, I can look up the history of that APO.

A lifelong study of WW 2, including participation as a WW 2 Re-enactor, 1980-2002. Also, interviewing over 400 WW 2 Veterans about their role in WW 2.

AASLH, Middle Tennessee Genealogical Society

Over 800 Profiles that I have written for client's about their loved one's role in WW 2.

BA, History & Political Science (19th & 20th Century European History) Webster University, Webster Groves, MO.

Assisting the National Archives on numerous occasions during the 50th Anniversary Commemoration of WW 2, 1991-95.

Respectfully, I do not disclose the names of the clients I deal with. I have a confidentially agreement with them.