Military History/SS Marine Devil duty

Question
Merchant Marine 1
Merchant Marine 1  

Training class
Training class  
Mr. Horrell;

My father (who recently passed away) served on the SS Marine Devil toward the end of WWII.  I am wondering is there information on where the Marine Devil took port during its deployment?  I know my dad talked about time in the Mediterranean sea and passing through the Suez Canal and other stops.  I am just wondering if there is some record of the port of calls that the SS Marine Devil made.

Thank you in advance
Kevin

Answer
Dear Mr. Kettner,
       Thank you for your question.  In it you typed "if there is some record of the port of calls that the SS Marine Devil made."  I can provide you with FACTS for 17 of the war-time voyages of the SS Marine Devil.  Please send me a letter via First Class U.S.P.S. with your mailing address & e-mail address.  It would be my pleasure to provide you with the FACTS you desire.
       Good Luck with your quest.

Respectfully,
   Richard V. Horrell
    WW 2 Connections
     2011 Richard Jones Road
      Apt.      E 26
       Nashville   TN   37215-2837

Military History

Richard V. Horrell