Military History/Vietnam War

Question
I have an essay prompt I am quite stuck on, any help would be greatly appreciated.It is supposed to be 5 paragraphs, and i don't have enough information to write three body paragraphs.
Write an essay that describes America's involvement in Vietnam from the 1950s through the 1970s.
Thank you for the help!

Answer
Entire books have been written on this topic.

I would devote one paragraph to the U.S. taking over from the French in the 1950s, one on first American advisers up to 1965, one on the troop escalation from 1965-69, one on Vietnamization, and one on the withdrawal and end of the war from 1973075/

Military History

Marc Leepson