Military History/106th "Z" Battery Anti-Aircraft 1940-45

I am currently trying to research my Grandfather's locations during this time (1940-45), I have seen the you have answered another question regarding 106th Anti-Aircraft.
His name was Hugh Smy, he was in 106th "Z" Battery Anti-Aircraft from July 1940 until June 1945, but I am looking to try and pin-point the locations he was stationed during this time within this regiment.
Would you have any information regarding the above?

Dear Sir,
       Thank you for your question.  In it you typed "I am currently trying to.......regarding 106th Anti-Aircraft."  Just so I am sure, the unit that you have an interest in is the 106th AAA Auto-Weapons Battalion, Kentucky National Guard.  PLEASE confirm that.
       In your question you typed "he was in 106th "Z" Battery Anti-Aircraft".  My knowledge is only of HQ & HQ Battery, Battery A, Battery B & Battery C.  Would you be so kind as to provide me your source that "Z" Battery" 106th AAA Auto-Weapons Battalion, Kentucky National Guard served in the ETO prior to May 8, 1945?
       In your question you typed "during this time within this regiment."  The 106th was a Battalion, not a "regiment".
       In your question you typed "Would you have any information regarding the above?"  No, not one FACT about "Z" Battery".
       Good Luck with your quest.

Richard V. Horrell
    WW 2 Connections

Military History

Richard V. Horrell

Can answer: World War Two. Specifically, the troop transport ships that took US Military Personnel overseas & returned them to the US, 1941-47. Also, unit history of US Army QM, Signal, MP, Ordnance, Medical, Transportation & Engineer units that served during WW 2. The more obscure units are my specialty. If you have the APO that a Veteran sent letters from or received letters at, I can look up the history of that APO.

A lifelong study of WW 2, including participation as a WW 2 Re-enactor, 1980-2002. Also, interviewing over 400 WW 2 Veterans about their role in WW 2.

AASLH, Middle Tennessee Genealogical Society

Over 800 Profiles that I have written for client's about their loved one's role in WW 2.

BA, History & Political Science (19th & 20th Century European History) Webster University, Webster Groves, MO.

Assisting the National Archives on numerous occasions during the 50th Anniversary Commemoration of WW 2, 1991-95.

Respectfully, I do not disclose the names of the clients I deal with. I have a confidentially agreement with them.