Military History/Swedish soldier records post-1901

Question
Where may I find details of my grandfather's military service in the Swedish military?  I have searched the database at the site http://www.soldatreg.se/Databasen.htm, but it appears those records are for soldiers who served before 1901.  If there is a database with later records, I have not found it.
My grandfather was Erik Edvin Grelsson, born June 15, 1892, in Österede, Jämtland, and was baptized at the Fors Parish/Church in Bispgärden.  If he was conscripted at age 18, he served in 1910.

Answer
I will find out and come back to you. Unfortunately this type of questions are not my specialty. A lt.-colonel S. Bojerud helped me with them here until recently. Unfortunately he has just passed away. So it may take me some time to find everything out for you.

I have passed your question on to the Royal Swedish Military Archives. We will have to wait for their reply.

You can direct your question directly to the Swedish Military Archive (krigsarkivet@riksarkivet.se). I am rather sure that they can give you all the information you may wish. However I have to tell you that they charge fees for their work. Fees by the hour or more precisely by every 15 minutes of work. Roughly 15 U.S. $ per every 15 minutes period but to a maximum amount of roughly 60 U.S. $. So I must let you decide. Sorry can not find out anything more on my own. Good luck!

You can also reach me at: http://www.liveperson.com/professional/expert-profile.aspx?gsBMQvSJ0S4K1haAm6AtH
There is no limit to the number of questions there. Please note: NEW SITE!

Donations are also always welcome! No amount is too small, no amount is too big!
The language problem I have had with the payment site has been solved!

Military History

Claes-Gustaf Nordquist, M.D.